Saturday, November 2, 2013

Creative Thinking Project 2 (First Semester) - Part B

Project's Subject: Typography Finals


Finals selection
So, from the rough drafts we ended in three words. I made all of them as they will be in their final stages. One of them will be chosen as the final one and then I'll have to design the storyboard of its animated version.

1st word : Corner
I made this word with too different fonts since I wasn't sure which one I should chose.

1st Arial Rounded

2nd Arial Bold


2nd word : Crown



3rd word : Depressed

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    It's OK for a first attempt. The crown isn't working like that, but corner, maybe you need to try and bring the two sides closer, to make it look more like a corner.
    Depressed needs some tests with different typefaces.

    ReplyDelete